Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Mystery of Godliness

The flight of a bumble bee The blessing of a fruitful tree The spirit of a soul set free Such mystery amazes me The force of a driving dream The will of a bending knee The harvest of a living hope Such mystery amazes me The song of a merry heart The vision of a calm sea The joy of a new birth Such mystery amazes me The creation of a poem The miracle of a to z The wisdom of a friend Such mystery amazes me The strength of a Mother’s love The justice of a King’s decree The kingdom of a Father above Such mystery amazes me SELAH+ © Copyright 2010 Lawrence E. Tucker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How high can the eagle soar whose hope is God?>+<

Featured Post

Peace In The Greatest Mind!

Sometimes we feel discouraged When we see the ways of the blind But then we become encouraged Through peace in the Greatest Mind! The w...